Thank you for your interest in the Center!
Executive Assistant (Full-Time)
|# of Open Positions||1||Work Site||Ping Global – Agency Main Office|
|Employment Start Date||Until Filled||Range||$45,000-$50,000 Annually|
SCCSC provides dependent care services to students in the community. These services ensure essential workers can continue to work throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
II. General Purpose
The Executive Assistant will be a professional responsible for managing the schedules and communications of the agency’s Executive Director. They prioritize emails and phone calls and arrange meetings and business events. This position will collaborate with those in the main office of our agency in the development and execution of the day-to-day operations of the agency while supporting the mission and values of the Sacramento Chinese Community Service Center (the Center).
III. Reporting and Supervisory Relationships
This position reports to the Executive Director.
IV. Core Essential Functions
The Executive Assistant is required to:
- Manage schedules for the Executive Director and other employees as assigned.
- Draft, review and send communications on behalf of the Executive Director.
- Schedule departmental meetings; assist in the preparation and distribution of meeting agendas and materials.
- Organize and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents and attending to logistics.
- Provide secretarial/note taking duties during board meetings as assigned.
- Answer and respond to phone calls, communicate messages and information to the Executive Director.
- Prioritize emails and respond when necessary.
- Determine a priority of matters for the attention of the Executive Director.
- Maintain various records and documents as assigned.
- Complete a variety of special projects including creating PowerPoint presentations, financial spreadsheets, special reports, and agenda material.
- Play a key role in the coordination of staff efforts both within and outside the department.
- Perform basic custodial duties, including the maintenance of a clean work area.
- Demonstrate knowledge of, and support the mission, vision, value statements, standards, policies and procedures of the Center.
- Adhere to and follow all policies and procedures of the Center.
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all matters.
- Treat all employees fairly, equitably, and with respect and dignity.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
V. Non-Essential Functions
Other additional and/or alternative duties as assigned from time to time, including supporting other departments or Executives as assigned.
VI. Job Specifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time-management skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Be able to manage multiple tasks
- Possess a basic understanding of frequently used computer software, i.e. Google Suite
- Proven, excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Negative TB test
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and comprehend the English language.
VIII. Working Conditions
- The primary work environment is located at the Center’s main office located at: 420 I Street, Suite 5, Sacramento, CA 95814
- Monday through Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm, 40 hours per week or as otherwise assigned.
- This is a full time position with benefits.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
Resume/Cover Letter to: email@example.com