Thank you for your interest in The Center! We are no longer hiring for the current school year. Please check back with us in June 2020 for more information.
Position Title: Team Leader (Part-Time)
Hourly Rate: $13.00/hr
Hours: Varies on Availability and School Site Needs – Before or After School; For example: 7:00 am – 9:00 am and 1:00 – 6:00 pm, Monday to Friday
WHAT WE DO: We operate high-quality before and after school programming for students on campus at local elementary, middle, and high schools. Students receive academic and enrichment opportunities from our staff of Team Leaders! We encourage and promote the development of youth by providing them with a safe, fun, and nurturing learning environment where they are able to acquire new skills and grow as an individual.
This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to gain experience in health and wellness, education, social services, and non-profit work.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Supervise/Lead Various Recreational Activities
- Participate in the Visual & Performing Arts
- Gain Experience Working with Students
- Guide STEAM, Literacy, and Health & Wellness Activities
Sacramento Chinese Community Service Center manages out-of-school time partnerships with over 65 different schools providing our community with social services, employment training, health education, and youth programming in the Sacramento region.
OUR DISTRICT PARTNERS:
- Sacramento City Unified School District
- Elk Grove Unified School District
- Natomas Unified School District
- Twin Rivers Unified School District
- St. Hope Public Schools