|Department||Expanded Learning||Work Site||Ping Global and On-Site|
|Employment Start Date||Until Filled||Range||$62,400 – $80,000|
The Program Coordinator is responsible for providing dynamic and effective leadership to the expanded learning programs while supporting the mission and values of the Sacramento Chinese Community Service Center (the Center). This is a data driven operational position with specific annual goals requiring attention to detail, daily operational involvement, and excellent communication and delegation skills. This position will collaborate with the executive leadership team in the development and execution of the annual operating plan and will ensure operating budgets are properly managed.
III. Reporting and Supervisory Relationships
This position reports to the Director and may have up to twenty-five direct report Program Managers.
IV. Core Essential Functions
The Program Coordinator is required to:
- Provide excellent leadership, management, and direction to staff.
- Communicate regularly on all issues related to the effective operation of the Center in a timely manner.
- Treat all employees fairly, equitably, and with respect and dignity.
- Participate in the selection, motivation, and evaluation of qualified and competent employees.
- Assure all human resources policies are implemented properly and followed consistently.
- Assist in the identification of employees for future leadership positions.
- Facilitate professional development and provide technical assistance.
- Manage goals and deliverables including enrollment, retention, completion, qualifications, and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Monitor full compliance of policies and procedures meeting federal, state, and local requirements and/or criteria.
- Develop required and/or requested reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Represent the Center in stakeholder meetings.
- Ensure fiscal goals are met including expenses and payroll.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, local communities and key external constituency groups to develop intentional partnerships essential to the strategic plan.
- Make recommendations of annual plans including fiscal year budgets for professional development, curriculum and expenses.
V. Non-Essential Functions
Other duties as assigned.
VI. Job Specifications
- Preferred minimum of an earned bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. (Preferred, but not required.)
- At least 1 year of youth development or Team Leader experience or as a manager for a division of an organization.
- Demonstrated success in fiscal management required.
- Ability to manage a team that delivers results.
- Effectiveness in fostering collaboration among team members and providing dynamic leadership focused on student success, and a commitment to excellent customer service.
- Proven, excellent interpersonal communication and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated success working with local communities and key external constituency groups.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English a plus!
VII. Working Conditions
The typical work environment is located at an office.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.